Bill Mills is the President and COO of Best Upon Request. Listen to his inspirational story motivated by family and faith that drove him during his job search to a new city.
- how you go about your job search says a lot about how you go about your job
- how he developed his own CRM tool to manage the process
- you must know your values to be able align your career strategy to them
- you need to be open to the idea that your values won’t resonate with everyone (and that’s OK)
- there is no substitute for hard work in your networking
- if you are looking to pivot your career, build on your strengths and experiences
- it is on you to own the networking follow ups
Learn more about Bill at LinkedIn.